Student iPad management expectations - M.O.T.T.O.
- Have all Apps cleared from the multitasking bar (double hitting home button and swipe away Apps to close)
- Notifications should be turned off for all Apps.
- Gmail and Google Classroom notifications may remain on.
- Airdrop is to be turned off.
When entering a classroom;
- Have all Apps cleared from multitasking bar.
- Place iPad on desk, face down on top of student diary.
- Do not touch or use iPad until directed to do so by a teacher.
- Only use Apps that the teacher has instructed you to use.
- Reveal active Apps from the multitasking bar when asked by a teacher.
- When finished, waiting or not in use, place iPad face down on desk.
End of lesson
- Close all Apps from the multitasking bar ready for next class.
Last modified: Friday, 18 March 2016, 3:11 PM